Now, with increases in both automated metering infrastructure and inverters on the secondary system, distributed voltage and power measurements are available.
- International Journal of Power and energy Engineering.
- Advances in Renewable Energies and Power Technologies - 1st Edition;
- A Practical Approach to Water Conservation for Commercial and Industrial Facilities!
- Download Product Flyer;
- State-of-the-Art in Content-Based Image and Video Retrieval;
This has created a growing interest in developing methods to improve distribution system modeling and allow for more accurate understanding of distributed energy resource impacts. While estimation methods have been previously proposed, they had not been demonstrated or tested on real utility distribution feeders with field measured data. Reno and EPRI Technical Leader Jouni Peppanen, parameter and topology estimation methods are applied to data from real distribution feeders under normal operating conditions.
The article presents a new method to resolve the parameters for secondary systems with only a single customer by comparing their data to other secondary systems. The results reported in the article highlight the value of these highly-accurate newer methods based on ubiquitous measurements over the simple assumptions. Previously, utilities employed simple assumptions due to a lack of data, which resulted in high uncertainty.
- Navigation Bar.
- Operator Algebras and Their Modules: An Operator Space Approach.
- Advances in Power Systems and Energy Management?
- Clausewitz and African War: Politics and Strategy in Liberia and Somalia (Cass Military Studies).
- Editorial Board - LIDSEN Publishing Inc.丨The Open Access Publisher.
- Computational systems biology.
- Variational Analysis and Applications (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications).
- Grant and Sherman: The Friendship That Won the Civil War.
- Combinatorial geometry in the plane.
- Grand & Arsenal.
- New advances in power distribution grid modeling focus of Sandia research – Sandia Energy.
Ongoing work focuses on implementing these parameter and topology estimation methods into distribution modeling software used by utilities. This will allow utilities to easily update their distribution grid models to accurately reflect the system. This will also allow utilities to quickly detect changes to the system, such as feeder reconfigurations or changes to customer connections.
New advances in power distribution grid modeling focus of Sandia research. What makes Biblio different? Facebook Instagram Twitter.
Students participated in ‘Recent Advances In Power & Energy Engineering’
Sign In Register Help Cart. Cart items. Toggle navigation. Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!
Log-in or create an account first! Glossary Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: New A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer.
New advances in power distribution grid modeling focus of Sandia research
Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new Ask the seller a question. Cleaning and repairing leather books Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Browse rare books Interested in rare and collectible books?